To your reset your Mozilla Firefox browser follow the following steps as follows:
1. Go to “Tools” option in the main menu bar located on the top.
2. From the drop down menu select “Options”.
3. On the “Options” windows select “General” and click on “restore to default” on the right hand side.
4. Click on “Ok”.
- How to Reset Your Browser – Internet Explorer
- How to Remove Browser Hijack
- How to Delete Browser Search History
- All About Internet Explorer 8: The Latest Web Browser From Microsoft
- New Browser Chrome from Google